|ActionCombat shows animated icons for specific in-combat events.|
|Betas||Ace SVN Zip|
|This addon page is not claimed.|
Please see Unclaimed Addon Pages for more details.
ActionCombat shows in-combat events as animations.
ActionCombat has the following features:
- A set of important self-buff events are shown as animations. Examples:
- Powerword: Shield (for all Classes)
- Nightfall (Warlocks)
- Shield Wall (Warriors)
- Clear casting (Mages, Druids)
- and much more
- User defined self-buffs can be added without changing the addon's source code
- A small set of reactive abilities (this is if a spell gets ready) are shown as animations:
- Execute (Warrior)
- Overpower (Warrior)
- Revenge (Warrior)
- Victory Rush (Warrior)
- Kill Command (Hunter)
- Killing Blows are shown as animations
- Ability to hide the Blizzard error frame to get rid of messages like "You have no target.", ...
- A FuBar plugin for comfortable configuration
- Configuration over Rock (type /rock to open the Rock configuration)
If you have further self-buffs or reactives to be added to the standard set of events, please add them to the discussion. I'll give my best to implement them.
There are a lot of things that need to be done. Even this TODO list ist not yet complete!
- Option: Show Killing Blows only in battle ground
- FuBarPlugin: Show battle ground score as FuBar Tooltip
- FuBarPlugin: Battle ground: Show your score and score of first placed player in FuBar text
- FuBarPlugin: Score should be switchable between Killing Blows, damage dealed and healing done