|Advance Broadcaster sends messages to channels at specified intervals. Please Use Wisely! I Can't Get You Off Ignore Lists!|
|Author||Krakhaan of Khaz'goroth|
|Betas||Ace SVN Zip|
Advance Broadcaster automatically send a unlimited number of messages to their designated channels and intervals.
Advance Broadcaster is a powerful tool, use it wisely. I cannot get you off ignore lists.
NOTE: When upgrading when 1.x to 2.x, please note that your current messages will not be compatible and will have to be reentered.
- Pauses when AFK/DND, in battleground and PVP Combat.
- Message grouping support! You can now add multiple messages to an id. Messages can be sent in either Round Robin (default) or Random fashion.
- Unlimited number of messages.
- Unrestricted intervals.
- Variables in messages.
- Support standard channels (Say, Yell, Guild, Party, Raid, Officer) and password protected private channels.
- Disconnection prevention.
- FuBar plugin.
- Titan Panel plugin.
|!loc!||exact current location in (x, y) co-ordinates|
|!lvl!||current character's level|
|!alch!||alchemy skill level|
|!bs!||blacksmithing skill level|
|!enc!||enchanting skill level|
|!eng!||engineering skill level|
|!lw!||leatherworking skill level|
|!jc!||jewelcrafting skill level|
|!tail!||tailoring skill level|
|!cook!||cooking skill level|
|!aid!||first aid skill level|
|!fish!||fishing skill level|
|!poi!||poisons skill level|
|!lp!||lockpicking skill level|
|/ab ( on | off )||toggles Advance Broadcaster on and off.|
|/ab remove <id> <index>||remove message N of id specified.|
|/ab send <id>||immediately sends message of id specified.|
|/ab interval <id>||set interval (in seconds, defaults to 180) of id specified.|
|/ab chan <id> <channel name | number>||set message at id specified.|
|/ab msg <id> <index> <message>||set message N of id specified.|
|/ab enable <id>||enable id specified.|
|/ab disable <id>||disable of id specified.|
|/ab edit <id>||edit id specified, creates new if id does not exists.|
|/ab new||creates new message.|
|/ab status <id>||prints settings of id or leave blank for status of all.|
|/ab rv||resets to default variables. maybe require after a version update.|
|Note: <id> is a single case-insensitive alphanumeric word e.g. ad1, 1, msg, wts|
Using AB in Other Mods
Other mods can make use of the facilities provide by Advance Broadcaster via the following lua commands:
- AB_Insert(id, msgindex, msg, chan, password, interval, ttl, enabled, rotation) - Insert or update a message, where rotation is 1 (random) or 2 (round robin)
- AB_Remove(id) - Remove a group of messages
- AB_RemoveMsg(id, msgindex) - Remove a message
- AB_UpdateVariable(variable,value) - Insert or update a variable
- AB_RemoveVariable(variable) - Remove a variable
- AB_GetVariableValue(variable) - Get the value of a variable, returns nil or string
- Updated multiline messages will be sent as multiple messages and not concatenated as one. Each line cannot exceed 255 characters still
- Fixed minor bug when removing current message (UI)
- Fixed minor bug referencing Answering Machine Plus battleground array
- Added AB now pauses in BG and PVP Combat
- Added message grouping and broadcast type (i.e. random or round robin)
- Added multiline edit box for messages
- Updated TOC for 2.4
- Updated ChatThrottleLib as extern
- Moved to WoWACE SVN
- Added mod to WoWAce SVN
- Updated ChatThrottleLib to v18
- Updated TOC for 2.2
- Updated !sz! returns !z! if subzone is not available
- Updated ChatThrottleLib to v17
- Updated TOC
- Updated ChatThrottleLib to v16
- Added tooltips for FuBar plugin
- Added SetItemRef hook
- Fixed editbox bug
- Updated smarter save button
- Added ChatThrottleLib to prevent disconnections
- Removed Answering Machine Plus support to use Blizzard API for AFK/DND detection
- Updated FuBar and Titan plugins lots
- Added channel drop down menu for listing user joint channels
- Added variables support in messages
- Added Advanced Trade Skill Window (ATSW) skill icon support
- Updated channel drop down menu to include standard channels
- Update interface behaviour
- clicking enable checkbox does not save now, always use the save button
- pressing space on ID field will change focus to Interval field
- pressing space on Interval field will change focus to Channe-l field
- Fixed bug with enable checkbox
- Fixed bug with key binding labels
- Added slash command for creating of new message
- Added slash command for editing of messages
- Added interface for editing of messages
- Minor code optimizations
- Change plugins' icon to that of a broadcaster's microphone
- Fixed array access issues when a ID is removed
- Minor code optimizations
- Fixed bug when enabling/disabling a ID
- Fixed bug with tooltip
- Fixed channel not showing when joined
- Updated tooltip to reflect paused status when AFK/DND if AMP support is enabled
- Fixed bug where timers are not reinitialized on load
- Fixed localization bug
- Initial Release
|This addon page is not claimed.|
Please see Unclaimed Addon Pages for more details.
Data from this page gathered from the addon's read-me file on 29 September 2007.