|Automates certain features, AutoInvites, Resurects, Summons. Moves the tooltip, /wt to whisper your target and makes whispers appear in teh middle of your screen. All modular so each module can be deleted|
|Embeds||Ace2, FuBarPlugin-2.0, DewdropLib, TabletLib|
|Betas||Ace SVN Zip|
|This addon page is not claimed.|
Please see Unclaimed Addon Pages for more details.
Assister is a mod which hosts some useful features. it includes a FuBar plugin for easy configuration. It's build to be modular so if you don't want a part of the mod just delete it if it's in the /modules/ folder or just disable it in the options menu.
- Invite: Accepts Group invites from (each option can easily be toggled):
- People in your friends list
- People in your guild (above a specified Rank)
- People from a list you specify
- Resurect: Automatically accepts resurrection requests from people in your party/raid.
- Summon: See Invite
- MoveTooltip: Moves the tooltip to an anchor which is easily toggleable to show and hide.
- Whisper: Makes your Whispers appear in the middle of the screen so you don't miss them when raiding, with a filter in case you have guildads or gem installed to filter certain phrases you specify.
Assister is built to be modular so if you don't want a part of the mod just delete it if it is on the \modules\ folder or disable it in the options menu.