|View bank, inventory, mail, equipped and guild bank contents from any character anywhere!|
|Betas||Ace SVN Zip|
An addon that remembers the contents of your bank, bags, mail and equipped and display them anywhere in the world. Also able to remember/display the banks of any character on the same account on any server, as well as searching and exporting lists of bag/bank items out.
Type /bi or /bankitems to see what is currently in your bank. You must visit your bank once to initialize.
BankItems will also remember the contents of Guild Banks if you are able to view them. Use /bigb to see them. Note that Guild Banks are a shared repository and changes can occur to it by other members of your guild.
- /bi : open BankItems
- /bi all : open BankItems and all bags
- /bi allbank: open BankItems and all bank bags only
- /bi clear : clear currently selected player's info
- /bi clearall : clear all players' info
- /bi showbuttun : show the minimap button
- /bi hidebutton : hide the minimap button
- /bi search itemname : search for items
- /bis itemname : search for items
- /bigb : open BankItems guild bank
- /bigb clear : clear currently selected guild's info
Most options are found in the GUI options panel.
Not a bug: If you close your bank after retrieving/storing an item in it too quickly and the server hasn't updated your inventory, BankItems is unable to record the change to your bank when the item actually moves later. The WoW API does not give you any data about your bank once BANK_FRAME_CLOSED event has fired.
Credits: Original concept from Merphle Last maintained by JASlaughter, then [email protected]
|This addon page is not claimed.|
Please see Unclaimed Addon Pages for more details.