|Addon to manipulate the map|
|Credits||Funkydude, kergoth, kagaro, Mery (for the waypoint images)|
|Embeds||LibRock-1.0, LibRockComm-1.0, LibRockConfig-1.0, LibRockConsole-1.0, LibRockDB-1.0, LibRockEvent-1.0, LibRockHook-1.0, LibRockLocale-1.0, LibRockModuleCore-1.0, LibRockTimer-1.0, LibBabble-Zone-3.0, [], LibTourist-3.0, LibCrayon-3.0, LibGuild-1.0, LibAbacus-3.0, Ace2, DewdropLib, LibPeriodicTable-3.1, TabletLib, RosterLib, LibBabble-Boss-3.0, LibBabble-Class-3.0, LibGuildPositions-1.0|
|Betas||Ace SVN Zip|
|This addon page is not claimed.|
Please see Unclaimed Addon Pages for more details.
Cartographer is a modular, lightweight, and efficient framework for manipulation of the world map. It is based on Ace2 and other libraries of the Ace community. It is currently in beta.
How to report a bug
Before reporting a bug, check bugtracker to see if the bug you were going to report has already been reported!
After verifying that your bug hasn't been reported (or resolved!), create a new ticket. When entering the ticket, the "short summary" must start with "Cartographer: ".
Please be sure to include the following information in the "full description" section of the ticket:
- Cartographer version (ex: r16623 from wowace.com/files)
- WoW version (ex: 2.0.0 enUS)
- What you were doing when the bug occurred
- What happened (ie. what the bug is)
- Any error messages if applicable (Please use BugSack to get a full stack trace for the error message)
- A screenshot if it is a graphical bug
- allows viewing of battlegrounds outside of the zone.
- adds coordinates to the bottom of the world map of the player and the cursor.
- Shows unexplored areas on the map. replacement for MozzFullWorldMap or Unexplorer. Much more efficient, though.
- Group Colors
- turns all your party's and your raid's POIs into circles colored based on class, and shows a number on them based on their raid group.
- Guild Positions
- show all guild members that also have Cartographer.
- Instance Maps
- shows maps of instances.
- Instance Notes
- show boss notes and such inside instances.
- Instance Notes Loot
- show loot of a boss when clicking on a boss (goes with Instance Notes)
- Look 'n' Feel
- allows you to change the transparency, position, and scale of the world map.
- lets you put notes on the map, similar to MapNotes.
- store notes that city guards point you to.
- automatically tracks herbs and minerals.
- lets you designate a note as a waypoint, similar to MetaMap/MWP
- Zone Info
- on hovering over a zone, it will show the levels of the zone, the instances in the zone, their levels, and the number of men the instance is made for (e.g. 5-man, 40-man).