|Routes on your worldmap and minimap!|
|Embeds||LibRock-1.0, LibRockConfig-1.0, LibRockDB-1.0, LibRockEvent-1.0, LibRockHook-1.0, LibRockLocale-1.0, LibRockTimer-1.0, LibRockConsole-1.0, Babble-Ore-2.2, Babble-Fish-2.2, Babble-Herbs-2.2, Babble-Gas-2.2, LibTourist-3.0, LibBabble-Zone-3.0|
|Betas||Ace SVN Zip|
Cartographer_Routes is a module for Cartographer (Rock version). It will allow you to draw lines (routes) along preselected gather-node configurations on a particular worldmap. The route will by default be shown on the minimap and battlemap as well.
NOTE: This add-on is considered deprecated; please use the [Routes] add-on instead.
- Select nodes-types to build a line upon (Only Fishing/Mining/Herbalism nodes (Cartographer modules as well))
- Auto extending a route with newly gathered nodes
- Optimize your route using the traveling salesmen problem (TSP) ant colony optimization (ACO)
- Background (nonblocking) and foreground (blocking) optimization
- Select color/thickness/transparancy/visibility for each route
- For any route created finding a new node will try to add that as optimal as possible
Using it in a nutshell
- Install the addon
- Open the worldmap and press the Cartographer button
- Open the 'Routes' entry in the left tree and go to the 'Add' screen.
- Enter your route name
- Select the nodes you want on this route (if you see nothing make sure Cartographer_Herbalism, Cartographer_Fishing, Cartographer_Mining are loaded and have nodes in this zone)
- Add the route. (This will jump the config screen directly to the route you created)
Now you can alter the color+alpha/width if you like.
- Draw minimapshape on worldmap (support rotation)
- Waypoint arrow (TBD)
- Optimize on creation of route
- Support Cartographer1 (TBD)
- More localizations (feel free to help!)
- Trell_ - first pre-alpha tester
- vhaarr - suggestions for configuration
- Stan - deDE translation
- Gnarfoz - deDE translation