|Lightweight Chat Improvements|
|Embeds||Ace3, LibSharedMedia-3.0, LibSink-2.0|
|Betas||Ace SVN Zip|
Please see the forum post for more info and screenshots.
- Hiding buttons
- Linking items, enchants, spells, and quests in custom channels
- Custom aliases for channel names
- Coloring of player names by class or deterministic HSV formula, and player levels next to names
- Custom font and font size for your chat frames
- Custom background, border, and positioning for the edit box
- Option to let the edit box border color match the color of the channel you are typing in
- Channel colors remembered by name, rather than by number
- Scrolling your chat frames with the mouse wheel.
- Sticky channels, configurable
- Ability to copy a chat frame's contents to your clipboard
- Ability to copy URLs to your clipboard
- Ability to customize the background and border of your chat frames
- A /tt command to send a tell to your target
- A module that turns the word "invite" into clickable links that let you invite the speaker.
- Highlights, both for custom keywords and when things are said in specific channels
- Chat fading toggles
- Text justification
- Autologging (Off by default)
- Alt linking
- Much larger and smaller chat frames than default
- A Groupsay (/gr) command to talk to your group, whether that's battleground, raid, or party.
- Chat Tab look*n*feel modifications
- Paging through chat tabs with the scroll wheel