|Minimap addon of awesomeness. *chewing sound*. It'll nibble your hay pellets.|
|Embeds||LibRock-1.0, LibRockDB-1.0, LibRockEvent-1.0, LibRockHook-1.0, LibRockTimer-1.0, LibRockModuleCore-1.0, LibRockConfig-1.0, LibRockLocale-1.0|
|Betas||Ace SVN Zip|
|This addon page is not claimed.|
Please see Unclaimed Addon Pages for more details.
Chinchilla provides many options to customize the minimap and it's enviroment
Modules can be independently enabled or disabled.
- Appearance: Change the opacity, size, shape and border (and more) of the minimap
- AutoZoom: If the minimap is zoomed in, automatically zoom out after a specified time
- Compass: Show compass points around the minimap
- Coordinates: Show a customizable coordinates frame
- Expander: Temporarily increase the size of the minimap on keypress
- Location: Customize and move the location bar
- MoveButtons: Move buttons around the minimap
- Ping: Show who last pinged the minimap in a small frame and/or in the chatlog
- Position: Move the minimap and frames attached to it (i.e. the Capture bar, quest tracker and quest timer)
- RangeCircle: Show a customizable range circle around the player arrow
- ShowHide: Show and hide individual minimap buttons as desired
- TrackingDots: Icon packages changing the shape/colour of tracking dots for party/raid/quests etc
- WheelZoom: Use your mouse wheel to zoom in and out of the minimap
Right click on the minimap or type /Chinchilla or /Chin to access the options window.
Please add any bugs or feature requests to Jira
- TrackingDots: Is it possible to add class colors/color specified people in raid/party with a different color for easy tracking?
- No. Blizzard determines which blip icon to use for which categories of units, and the colors are hard-coded and cannot be adjusted per-unit by addons. (reply by HunterZ in Chinchilla's forum topic)
- TrackingDots: How can I add my own Dots?
- Once you've created your own textures, set them up as a seperate addon with a .toc and put the below code into a .lua file.
- Chinchilla:AddTrackingDotStyle("My Dot", L["My Dot"], Interface\AddOns\MyDots\MyDot)
Many of the borders and Blips (aka TrackingDots) are designed by Nandini