|Smart mount randomization on a button! Empty coconut halves not included.|
|Embeds||LibStub, Ace3, LibGratuity-3.0, LibPeriodicTable-3.1, LibKeyBound-1.0, LibStickyFrames-2.0, LibLordFarlander-2.0|
|Betas||Ace SVN Zip|
Coconuts adds a button to your interface that smartly decides a random mount for you. If you're in Outland and have a flying mount, it will pick it! Also lets you dismount. Easy switching to a slower mount or to a ground mount if you need to.
To pick your next slowest mount, hold down (default) Shift and click the button. To pick your ground mount while in an area which allows flying and you have a flying mount, hold down (default) Alt. To dismount while on a flying mount, hold down Shift, Alt, or Ctrl. To use Holly on your mount if you have any, while mounted hold down (default) Ctrl.
The button action can also be bound to a key using WoW's key interface or by entering /kb into the chat then clicking the button and pressing the key you want bound to it.
Coconut also understands travel forms, including flying and aquatic!
Usage & Commands
The chat command is /coconuts or /ccn. Options can also be set by using WoW's Interface->Addons tab.
- gui: Opens the GUI configurator.
- options favorFlying: Toggles if flying mounts should be favored if in an area that allows them (default: yes).
- options favorPassenger: Toggles if passenger mounts should be favored (default: yes).
- options showModifierItems: Toggles if items that modify mounts (such as Fresh Holly) should be selected when holding Ctrl while mounted (default: yes).
- options suggestOnlySoulbound: Toggles if only mounts that are soulbound to you are to be suggested for use (default: yes).
- options list: List all of your mounts.
- options refresh: Forces Coconuts to rescan for mounts in your bags.
Some options can only be set by using WoW's Interface->Addons tab. These include setting the favor flying, show modifier items, show next slowest mount, and favor passenger modifer key (Ctrl, Alt, or Shift), favorite mounts and the zone favorite.
Coconuts supports ButtonFacade, use /bf to configure the skin and color settings for the button if you have it installed.
Coconuts supports LibKeyBound, use /kb to enter key binding mode.
Coconuts's button will stick to other frames that support LibStickyFrames.
Coconuts outputs the current item it will use using LibDataBroker-1.1. Note that clicking on the item in a Broker addon will not activate the item. You must have Coconuts bound to a key to use it in a Broker addon and hide its own button.
- None at the moment.