|Fixed time DoT monitor.|
|Credits||Nev for addon framework from HotCandy|
|Embeds||Ace2, BabbleLib, PaintChipsLib, CandyBar, Babble-2.2|
|Betas||Ace SVN Zip|
DotDotDot is a DoT tracker using a different display model than standard DoT timers. Rather than have bar width represent a fixed percentage of the total time of the DoT remaining, bar width represents a fixed amount of time. Since it uses the new debuff time methods provided in patch 2.1, the time remaining isn't estimated and resists/removals are handled by default.
- Fixed relationship between time and bar width - a shorter bar is ALWAYS going to end first.
- GetDebuffInfo method for debuff info provides accurate knowledge of presence and timing.
- GUID based methods for mob tracking allow for accurate multimob tracking
- Configurable window width - look at the next 5, 10, 15, 60, 13, 17.5, 20 seconds: whatever makes you happy. DoTs that have more time remaining than the window will simply show as full bars.
- Other than that? It's a DoT timer. You know how this works.
- Mouseover-targeted (or targeting by unitid suffixed by N target statements) DoTs are not tracked until you either target or focus the unit you dotted. - untested, but should be working for mouseovers now. targettarget and similar will still need to be targeted to be tracked.