|In-game theorycraft. Calculates actual damage/healing based on gear, talents and buffs.|
|Category||Interface Enhancements Addons|
|Embeds||Ace2, LibBabble-Inventory-3.0, LibGratuity-3.0, DewdropLib, FuBarPlugin-2.0|
|OptionalDeps||FuBar, FlexBar2, InfiniBar|
|Betas||Ace SVN Zip|
DrDamage displays the calculated, average damage or healing of abilities with talents, gear and buffs included on your actionbar buttons. The addon will also add various information to the default tooltips in your spellbook and on the actionbar.
/drdmg or /drdamage
- Supports all classes
- Actionbar addons supported: Default, Bartender3, Bongos 2&3, CT_BarMod, DAB, Nurfed AB, CogsBar, InfiniBar, FlexBar2, TrinityBar 1&2, idActionBar and IPopBar.
- Places a text with metric of your choosing on the actionbar buttons
- Also supports macros if their tooltips set to the spell/action with #showtooltip spellname
- Different damage and healing statistics from tooltips on the actionbar and in the spellbook. This includes for example crit %, spell damage and damage coefficients, averages (w/ or w/o crits/DoTs), DPS, DPSC (damage per seconds cast), damage until OOM and more!
- Includes your buffs and the target debuffs in calculations
More information about functionality:
- Uses mostly default WoW API to retrieve your stats, keeping tooltip scanning to a minimum
- Uses the same Adaptable damage/healing calculation engine used for all the calculations
- Easy table design to add/modify talent effects, spells and buffs/debuffs
- Allows manual modification of the essential base stats used to calculate (you can test how much that +n spelldamage or healing would increase your spells different calculated values)
- How can I get the DrDamage tooltip info or actionbar text on macro buttons?
- Modify your macro to show the blizzard tooltip by inserting the line: "#showtooltip Spellname" or "#showtooltip Spellname(Rank x)"
- Are you planning to make a user interface for configuration?
- DrDamage has a FuBar plugin capability for easy configuration. DeuceCommander works as well.