|Pet feeder, called by "/click FeedItButton" from a macro.|
|Credits||Nymbia, who created PeriodicTable|
|Betas||Ace SVN Zip|
FeedIt is a minimalist hunter pet feeder addon.
FeedIt can be used simply by creating the following macro:
Important Notice: /click is broken on 2.4 clients. This causes a "addon action forbidden" popup to appear the first time you use FeedIt. I added a workaround to hide the popup but the first click still does not work. However, everything goes find after the first use.
- Take pet diets into account,
- Do not feed the pet if it is already happy or is currently eating,
- Do not give bonus food to the pet,
- Use some fuzzy logic to try to get rid of lower level and small piles of food in priority,
- There is neither options nor GUI,
- Do not embed nor require any library, tough it would fetch data from LibPeriodicTable-Consumable-3.1 if found. (If not found, it uses its own item sets).