|A panel that modules can plug into.|
|Category||Interface Enhancements Addons|
|Embeds||LibRock-1.0, LibRockConfig-1.0, LibRockEvent-1.0, LibRockLocale-1.0, LibRockHook-1.0, LibRockDB-1.0, LibRockTimer-1.0, LibJostle-3.0|
|Betas||Ace SVN Zip|
|This addon page is not claimed.|
Please see Unclaimed Addon Pages for more details.
Fubar is a panel that modules can plug into. Check this List of Plugins.
German localization: neriak and Chinkuwaila
French localization: Shouryuu
Fubar 3 is in current development/beta and is based upon the Rock library. It should be installed directly to the Fubar directory. Fubar 3 can be downloaded from the AceSVN link in the sidebar.
Fubar 2 is based on the DewDrop library and is installed to the Fubar2 directory with a stub installed in the Fubar directory. Note: That not all plugins work with FuBar2. It is an unsupported version. FuBar3 is the official version of FuBar.
- Drag and drop rearragement of plugins.
- Any plugin can exist on left or right.
- Automatically adjust frames (can be turned off)
- Any number of bars (not limited to just 2), you can attach to the top, bottom, or detach any amount you want.
- Can detach a tooltip and pin it to the UI.
- Object-oriented design.
- LoadOnDemand capabilities for plugins.
- Modularity (absolutely no plugins are intimitely connected to the core)
- Minimal resource usage
- Lots of handy features for developers.
- Well documented API.
- Skinning support
- Can change the thickness, font size, transparency, spacing through simple sliders on the right-click menu.
- Can place plugins on the minimap, which will function like standard minimap buttons.