|FuBar - ThreatFu|
|Light front-end to Threat-1.0 support.|
|Embeds||Ace2, Babble-2.2, SpecialEventsEmbeds, Parser-3.0, Threat-1.0, DewdropLib, TabletLib, FuBarPlugin-2.0|
|Betas||ThreatFu Ace SVN Zip|
It offers 3 differents features :
- Threat-1.0 and KTM version information through a FuBar plugin,
- Control over Threat-1.0 KTM broadcast,
- Some common KTM commands.
Available KTM commands
- /ktm mastertarget
- Set or clear KTM's master target.
- /ktm version query
- Sends a version query to your teammates.
- /ktm enable
- Enable KTM broadcast.
- /ktm disable
- Disable KTM broadcast. Threat-1.0 will still continue to receive data from Threat and KTM.
- I don't care seeing threat but my guildmates want me to install some kind of ThreatMeter. Could Fubar_ThreatFu help me ?
- Yes, you can run Fubar_ThreatFu with the FuBar/minimap pluggin hidden. It will calculates your threat and publishs it to other KTM and Threat-1.0 users.
- Do I need Fubar_ThreatFu to receive threat updates from legacy KTM users ?
- No. This is a built-in feature of Threat-1.0.
- I'm running Omen, do I need to run Fubar_ThreatFu too ?
- No, unless you need the KTM commands or want detailed information about KTM versions. Omen offers an option to enable the KTM broadcast.
- I'm running KTM and Omen, do I need to run Fubar_ThreatFu too ?
- No. Fubar_ThreatFu is useless when legacy KTM is running. In fact you will not be able to enable it.
- It seems there is some glitch in threat reported. Where should I report the bug ?
- To the Threat-1.0 official topic on the WOWAce forum. Fubar_ThreatFu is just a front-end for Threat-1.0. It does not do any sort of threat calculation.