|Statusbar timers for your flightpaths.|
|Category||Interface Enhancements Addons|
|Betas||Ace SVN Zip|
InFlight is a simple flight timer mod. It simply serves as a lightweight alternative to other flight mods that does the same thing; in most cases, InFlight will do a lot less (which is the main motivation behind InFlight).
- Auto-dismount (readded)
- Auto-unshift - automatically remove shapeshift forms (new for 2.1)
- Take-off confirmation
- Many customization options for the look for the timer bar
- Automatically records a map note for flight master locations (requires Cartographer_Notes)
- Support for Druid-only, Plaguewood Tower, and other special flight paths (needs localization data for non enUS clients)
- Already has most of the default data; automatically adds new or updates current data
How to use:
- InFlight is now LoadOnDemand.
- InFlight_Load is required for InFlight to work, but InFlight_Load doesn't require InFlight.
- InFlight_Load handles/saves Cartographer_Notes data
- "/inflight", right-click on the timer bar, or check interface options to customize
- Shift left-click and drag to move the timer bar
Features that won't be implemented (so don't ask):
- Saving flight costs data (Do you need to know if you have to walk instead?)
- Detailed tooltips (Which points does this connect to? All.)
- Saving/showing info on which flights are known (still thinking of an easy way to do this)
- ...check out similar mods below for these features
- FuBar_ToFu - another great flight mod that's FuBar based
- FlightMap - does anything and everything you want in a flight mod
- Enhanced Flight Map - similar to FlightMap
Quartz users: If you prefer Quartz's casting bar as your flight bar, don't use InFlight. I suggest using ToFu instead.
Official discussion thread: WoWAce forums