|A simple slash-command-based addon for querying item information from the Blizzard servers via ItemIDs.|
|Betas||Ace SVN Zip|
A simple slash-command-based addon for querying item information from the Blizzard servers via item-IDs.
- Allows simple item querying from the servers, without the fuss of saved variables or GUIs.
- Auto-queries items from the server.
You can query items through the command
/item, using a valid item-ID. (Example:
/item 192.) If the item was found within your local cache or on the server, a link will appear within the chat frame to the item.
- The auto-querying feature is currently throttled to 4 seconds in between each query. I will shorten that when I have time to test what kind of querying rates will disconnect for datamine spam.
- This addon is distributed without warranty of any kind. Use it entirely at your own risk.
- Feel free to commit any optimization or bug fix changes to the SVN or the WoWI page.