|Reports mana used after each fight.|
|Category||Interface Enhancements Addons|
|OptionalDeps||Ace2, TabletLib, FuBarPlugin-2.0|
|Betas||Ace SVN Zip|
ManaMeter2 is an addon that allows you to gauge the amount of mana expended during a fight. The difference between your starting mana and ending mana is displayed and saved in a per-session history with the name of whichever hostile you targeted during the fight.
Also displayed is the actual value of mana used during battle and the amount regenerated. Information in the chat window also includes a list of all spells cast during the battle.
ManaMeter2 is a complete rewrite of the original ManaMeter using Ace 2.
- Reports on total mana used in a fight in the game field as well as the chat log.
- Output to the chat log includes a list of all spells cast in order to tweak your casting order for maximum efficiency.
- Records a history of all fights in a session including the mob names and mana used.
- Full support for FuBar, limited support for Titan Panel (taken from original version, not tested with ManaMeter2).
I'm not placing a high priority on these updates unless I suddenly hear more demand for them.
- Keeping history between sessions
- Better reporting of multiple instances of the same mob or spell name (Frostbolt x2 instead of Frostbolt, Frostbolt)
- None yet
- None yet