|MiniPet, Always keep your little companion with you, based on the work of Carra.|
|Embeds||LibStub, Ace3, LibGratuity-3.0, LibPeriodicTable-3.1, LibKeyBound-1.0, LibStickyFrames-2.0, LibLordFarlander-2.0|
|OptionalDeps||ButtonFacade, LibQuixote-2.0, Baldrick|
|Betas||Ace SVN Zip|
Currently being maintained by LordFarlander
Hosted by Breanni, Scarlet Crusade
Visit Breanni's site: http://www.warcraftpets.com
There are a number of events that trigger the loss of your companion. This addon reminds you to summon a new one, either by displaying a text warning and/or flashing the MiniPet button. You can drag and position the MiniPet button wherever it's most convenient for your UI.
Events That Trigger Alerts
- Entering the game
- Entering an instance
- Resurrecting (works most times, but not all)
- Using a Taxi Service
Usage & Commands
- Click the MiniPet button to summon a random companion!
- Right-click the MiniPet button to hide it.
- Type /MiniPet options [command] or /mp options [command]
Options and Commands:
- Opens the graphical configuration.
- Shows a list of all the companions on your character.
- Forces a refresh of the list of companions on your character.
- Shows text alerts to warn you to summon a companion.
- Text alerts are ENABLED by default.
- Flash or don't flash the button to warn you to summon a companion.
- Flashing is ENABLED by default.
- Hide or don't hide the button after it's clicked.
- Hide on-click is ENABLED by default.
- Show MiniPet alerts while in a battleground.
- Text alerts in BGs are ENABLED by default.
- Shows alerts when dismounting a personal flying mount.
- Text alerts when dismounting are ENABLED by default.
- Sets whether only soulbound companions will be suggested.
- Only soulbound companions are suggested by default.
- Sets whether companions that require a reagent to summon will be suggested ONLY if the reagent is currently in your inventory.
- Companions that require a reagent will only be suggested if you have the reagent by default.
- Sets whether companions that are summoned from equipment will be suggested when the item is not equipped.
- MiniPets from equipment will only be suggested when the item is equipped by default.
- Sets whether only companions that are part of a quest will be suggested if they are in your bags.
- Quest companions will be suggested by default.
- Show or hide the MiniPet button.
- Button is ENABLED by default.
- Locks the position of the MiniPet button.
- The button is not locked by default.
- The normal transparency of the button.
- The normal transparency is 100% (1.0) by default.
- Fades the button out when it is not the cursor is not over it.
- Fading is off by default.
- Fades the button out instead of hiding it.
- Fading instead instead of hiding is off by default.
- Don't fade the button if in combat.
- Fading is stopped if in combat by default.
- Don't fade the button if Shift is being held down.
- Fading is not stopped by holding down Shift by default.
- Don't fade the button if Control is being held down.
- Fading is not stopped by holding down Control by default.
- Don't fade the button if Alt is being held down.
- Fading is not stopped by holding down Alt by default.
- How long it should take to completely fade out the button.
- It will take 0.5 seconds by default.
- Amount of time to wait before fading out the button.
- It will wait 0.5 seconds by default.
- Final transparancy of the button when faded out.
- The final transparancy is 20% (0.2) by default.
- Show a list with all of your favorite companions.
- Show a list with all of your zone favorite companions.
Some options can only be set by using WoW's Interface->Addons dialog, which can also be brought up by entering /mp gui.
MiniPet supports ButtonFacade, use /bf to configure the skin and color settings for the button if you have it installed.
MiniPet supports LibKeyBound, use /kb to enter key binding mode.
MiniPet's button will stick to other frames that support LibStickyFrames.
MiniPet outputs the current item it will use using LibDataBroker-1.1. Note that clicking on the item in a Broker addon will not activate the item. You must have MiniPet bound to a key to use it in a Broker addon and hide its own button.
- Alerts do not work when entering non-instanced portals, such as the portal in the Stormwind mage tower.
- Changes to the randomizer means that it will sometimes pick the same companion many times in a row. This is intentional.
Only the English translation is currently being maintained. While French and German translations exist, they are not being regularly updated.
German translation by Plinius; updated by CrispyRoll.
French translation by Faerian.
- None at the moment.