|A Collection of Automations and Interface Tweaks.|
|Category||Interface Enhancements Addons|
|Embeds||Ace2, LibAbacus-3.0, DewdropLib|
|Betas||Ace SVN Zip|
|This addon page is not claimed.|
Please see Unclaimed Addon Pages for more details.
Minimalist is an attempt to replace CT_Mastermod that has grown to be more than CT_Mastermod. Basically it is a collection of miscellaneous UI tweaks and automations for building a minimal UI with minimal addons or using as the core of a compilation. Options include (but are not limited to):
- Auto-Ignore Duels - As it says, auto ignores duel requests.
- Auto-Repair - Similar to DurabilityFU
- Auto-Resurrect - Automatically accepts Resurrections.
- Auto-Sell Grey Items - Similar to Auto-Profit, though you cannot add new items, that I am aware of.
- Auto-Skip Useless Gossips - Skips 'extra' vendor chatter and goes right to the sell screen.
- Smart Taxi - Bypassese taxi chat box, auto dismounts and un-shifts druids.
- Better Reputation - Displays reputation numbers on the reputation window, and displays progress, when you are awarded reputation, in the chat box.
- Disable Gryphons - Removes the Gryphon graphic from Default action bars.
- Display Quest Levels - Displays quest levels.
- Fixed Inspect - Removes the distance checking on inspect.
- Honor Progress Percent - Shows % on honor progression.
- Fix Arrow Keys - Lets your use [Left] and [Right] to move through the text you are typing needing to hold down the [Alt] key.
- Hide Buttons - Hides the buttons on the chat windows
- Move Input Box - Moves the chat input box to the top of the chat frame
- Mouse Scrolling - Enables using the mouse wheel to scroll chat frames.
- Reduce Chat Clutter - Shortens chat channel names, IE. [Guild] becomes (G), [Party] becomes (P), etc.
- Time Stamps - Adds a time stamp to messages.
- Hide Clutter - Turns off the zoom in/out buttons, titles box and the sun dial.
- Location X, Y - Adds your X, Y coordinates to the lower portion of the minimap.
- MouseWheel Zoom - Allows you to use the mouse wheel to zoom the minimap.
Each option can be freely disabled and enabled, as needed. (Note: This information may be out of date. It is based on the Ace1 version of Minimalist, while the current version is Ace2.)