|An add-on to track money per character, per server, etc. over time|
|Embeds||AceLibrary, AceOO-2.0, AceAddon-2.0, AceDB-2.0, AceConsole-2.0, AceEvent-2.0|
|Betas||Ace SVN Zip|
This add-on will record your character's money on log-in as well as when there is a PLAYER_MONEY event. The purpose is two fold:
- Easily show money of your characters
- Graph the amount of money over time (future functionality)
This is very early alpha. Only very basic functionality at this point, and the GUI portion is a bit ugly (worse depending on how long your character names are).
- about Shows the about box
- show Print all of the current money info in the chat window
- horde Prints Horde money amounts
- alliance Prints Alliance money amounts
- showgui Shows a window with all of the current money amounts
- Improve the looks of the GUI version of the show command
- Make some kind or chart or graph to show money over time.
Feedback / Problems
Please email me with any feedback for the add-on or this page. I hope you enjoy it. email firstname.lastname@example.org