|Simple text displays of health and power for player, target, and pet.|
|OptionalDeps||MobHealth, LibMobHealth-4.0, LibSharedMedia-3.0, LibSharedMedia-2.0, SharedMedia|
|Betas||Ace SVN Zip|
OnScreenHealth provides simple text-only displays of health and power.
/onscreenhealth or /osh
- Includes displays for player, target, and hunter/warlock pet
- Each unit can be disabled, hidden out of combat, or hidden while dead
- Target's target name, colored by player class/mob hostility
- Player combat status indicator
- Combo points for druids/rogues
- Three health color modes: fixed thresholds, smooth gradient, or player class/mob hostility
- Three transparency modes: fixed, combat fade, and health fade
- Customizable positions, colors, font face, size, outline, and shadow
- Supports SharedMediaLib for additional font faces
- Supports MobHealth3 for estimated enemy health
- Are you planning to make a UI for configuration?
- No. If you dislike slash commands, you can use Niagara to provide a GUI, or DeuceCommander for a dropdown menu interface.